How can you target the areas of your body that need work? Where do you start when you don’t know where to start?
Start with a personal trainer
Benefits of working with a personal trainer
- You don’t have to make the decision of how best to work out
- You have a knowledgeable guide and ally who designs tailored workout plans
- You get help setting realistic goals and receive expert advice as you pursue your goals
- You receive guidance on proper form so you avoid injury
- You learn how to work out efficiently and can apply what you learn to working out on your own
- You gain confidence in your ability to work out on your own
- Your fitness level improves; you gain muscle mass; and burn fat.
How to begin
Smart Start is a complimentary physical assessment for members of BRF with Tammy, the manager of our personal training department, during which we discuss your fitness and nutrition goals and perform a 3D body scan and fitness assessment.
Smart Nutrition is a step-by-step nutrition plan with a licensed dietitian. A licensed dietitian can help you with healthy eating and weight loss goals.
Meet the Trainers
DIRECTOR OF FITNESS
A plank a day keeps the doctor away!
My philosophy is to have fun while working out. “Laughter truly is the best medicine!” So, my challenge to you is to find a physical activity you enjoy and stick with it!
I thoroughly enjoy working with people, whether it is one-on-one or in a group, and I want to design a workout to meet your personal needs and goals!
PERSONAL TRAINING MANAGER
I believe in mindset. Once your mind is good, then you can do anything. No matter your goal – You must be all in!
No matter your age it is never too late to get started in your fitness journey. Better health leads to a long and happier life. I have a passion to help others and to pass along my knowledge about nutrition and exercise. Contact me for your Smart Start Assessment.
Our bodies were made to move, so let’s get moving!
My philosophy is based on an individual’s goals. Everyone has different reasons for working out. Whether you are training for a marathon, trying to build muscular endurance, or want to try weights for the first time, I can help you reach your goal and build a program to suit your needs. I believe with hard work and consistency anybody can achieve their goals.
Do something today that your future self with thank you for.
Build the best you are mentally and physically by engaging in exercises that make you happy and feel good.